Saturday, February 13, 2016

Romance Card and Tag by Pam Bray

Hi!!! Pam today sharing with you a few Valentine projects I created for tomorrow!!!
I made a "Love" Card to give to my special Valentine this year. 
 I used distress inks to change my cream steampunk doilies to match my pattern paper.
 Apply white crackle paste using a bubble stencil.
Layer inked pattern paper to top of card base. I love lots of layers on my cards, lol. 
Adhere scallop border from pattern paper to top of card base.
Adhere prepared steampunk doily to top.
Paint all the chippies with distress paint. Allow to dry completely. 
Color with distress markers.
 Adhere prepared chippies to top of pattern paper and fussy cut around the heart pieces.
 Adhere prepared chippies to top of card front.  Add a pretty bow and some flowers to top.
 I also created a matching tag!!!! Repeat steps above for inking, painting, coloring and paste.
Layer together. 
 Adhere prepared chippies to top of tag.
 Adhere flowers and add ribbon to top.
I hope you have a wonderful Valentine Day celebrating those that you love!!! Don't forget to stop by the Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Store!!!! Make sure you read Shanna's blog post that is also up on the blog today! Thanks for stopping by and until next time. -Pam
Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Supplies:
Other Supplies:
Distress Pens:  Peacock Feather, Pumice Stone, Mowed Lawn
Distress Inks: Abandoned Coral, Vintage Photo
DecoArt White Crackle Paste
Ranger Picket Fence Distress Paint
Ranger Bubbles Stencils
Basic Grey Dear Heart Collection
Prima Flowers
Brown Card Stock
Clear Gemstones
Palette Knife
                                                                               Tag

No comments:

Post a Comment