Sunday, February 14, 2016

Happy Valentines Day "Love You" Layout



Hello Friends!  Happy Valentines Day to all!  Hope your day is filled with love and romance!  Today I'm sharing a layout that I created with Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Build A Layout: Lovebirds.
Build A LAyout Lovebirds
This fun pieces can be used on one layout or used on two or three projects!  Today I used some of the pieces on a layout of a wedding that I attended a few years back.  To alter the pieces  used a simple technique giving them a two shaded effect.  I used my chalk inks and simply shaded the top halves in red and the bottom in pink.  It's as simple as rubbing your inks on the chipboard pieces until you reach the colors you want. 
I hope you enjoyed my project and be sure to check out Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts for many different Build A Layout chipboard sets. 

Thanks for stopping by Gypsy Souls Laser Cuts today and Happy Valentines Day!!

Debbie

Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts products used:

No comments:

Post a Comment