Saturday, February 20, 2016

Milk Can Canvas

Hello and happy Saturday to you all. Shanna here with a new canvas I played with. I know it is still winter here in the US and cold but I was thinking of bright sunny days when I created this piece. 

 I started with a used canvas. Used your wondering. I started a project but never liked so I ripped the stuff off so I could reuse the canvas at a later date. So here it is. Some of the paper stuck so good on there and wouldn't come off. 


I just sort of smudge paint on the canvas with my fingers. Then I thought lets make a rusty can to go on it. I dove through my chipboard pieces to figure out what I should add and I found this awesome Milk Can. I used some different paints to achieve this "rustic" look. 

I embellished it with a Tim Holtz Small Chat sticker and some Prima leaves and flower. 

I just love how fast and fun this canvas was too make. All it took was on piece of chipboard. So head to the store and grab some so you can start creating! Thank you so much for stopping by today! Make sure to check out Pam's project up on the blog today too!

Item Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment