Thursday, December 7, 2017

It's not too late for Christmas tags . . .


It's never too late to create a Christmas tag or two and an easy way to dress up a package or gift bag. Today I'm sharing 3 tags created with laser cuts from my favorite company.

Beginning with GSL Cuts Decorative Large Tags, I first covered with some of my Tim Holtz Christmas papers before adding embellishments. 


After covering the backgrounds of each tag, I turned to laser cut embellishments.
I adore this Layered Victorian Border. It comes in two different sizes. I used the small one for this tag. The bottom layer was painted with a deep red acrylic and the top layer painted with PenTouch silver pen.


I wanted a bit more shine so I added silver Stickles on top of the silver pen.


With an assist from some Liquid Pearls, this tag was finished.


The next tag was embellished with the Snowflake Shape Set. The snowflakes were first tinted with white stain and then embossed with Snowflake Embossing Powder. *Jewels* were added to the middle of each snowflake as well as the sides of the tag. 


The round saying was a sticker I found in my stash. I think it's from Authentique. It was backed with corrugated chip. Using my finger, I brushed silver Stickles onto the ridges of the corrugated chip.


This NOEL tag uses several Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts. NOEL is a piece I have had in my stash for several years. Not sure it's available any more but I love it. The image is one I found online and used the corrugated chip from Word Stackers to back it on. Once again, using my finger, I *painted* red Stickles on the ridges of the corrugated paper. Adding a Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts ornament and tiny seed beads to Noel were the final steps.

Thanks for letting me share my tags with you. It's not too late to make a few of your own! Have a very merry Christmas season. See you later this month.



No comments:

Post a Comment