Sunday, December 17, 2017

You Are Amazing Greeting Card

Hey there GSL Peeps! Ginny here to share a card I created with some of my fave chippies. I mean... to be fair I love all the frames. But sometimes just the right  frame is  the perfect addition to a project.
I feel like this card is so sweet and whimsical with the fairy and butterfly.
The chipboard layered in creates so much depth and texture.
I've added a few additional elements like vintage buttons and vintagy metal keys.
Spacers between the layers to build up the scene and keep it from looking busy.
Okay..maybe it's a little busy...but in a totally fabulous way!
A proper fairy card needs loads of flowers and I think we have the perfect amount! I've also tucked in some ribbon and twine to fill in this arrangement.
Picking just the right chippies....

Adding sparkle to the stars with antique gold embossing powder then adding heat to set the powder.
The frame is finished with pink embossing powder that has just a bit of gold flake in it. It was a bit too large so I snipped it in half to fit the card perfectly.

Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts~Deco Stars, Flourished Frame Lisa.

Okay that's all for me. Wishing you all a happy and productive day : ) G

No comments:

Post a Comment