Thursday, September 1, 2016

Inside the Tricks and Treats Box by Nancy


Remember this project from my August 16 post? The inside of this House Oddities Box includes seven house panels, all ready to decorate. 

The box itself is 6.5" tall  and the tallest house measures just under 6" tall. So it's easy to use whatever leftover scraps of Halloween papers and embellishments you have from other projects.


I hinged the houses together giving them a good 1/2" gusset so I could pile on the embellishments. There's plenty of room in the oddities box to hold everything.

Here's the finished project:


Notice the last panel? It's a piece from a Halloween lantern from GSLCuts.

If you'd like to see each individual panel, please visit my blog: http://art-from-the-heart.typepad.com

Want more Halloween Laser Cuts? Visit these pages to see many more designs:

and

Hope you let me see your own decorated Halloween House Oddities Box.
Leave a comment below with a link to your Halloween project made with

Thanks for taking a look at my Halloween House Oddities project.



No comments:

Post a Comment