Sunday, December 13, 2015

Sleigh Ride

Hello friends! Debbie with you today sharing a December layout I created with winter and Christmas in mind.  There is nothing better than a romantic sleigh ride at Christmas time.  So many mountain towns and cities where I live give sleigh rides around Christmastime.  I embellished this layout with the Snowflake Shape Set and the beautiful Horse and Carriage Laser Cuts.

The steps I took to alter the snowflakes are as follows.

1. Paint the snowflakes with Pearl White acrylic paint
2. Spray with Glimmer Mist with a dark blue mist
3. Add a gem to the center
4. Rub with silver metallic rub



I wanted to give the Horse and Carriage the look of a silhouette so I simply painted it black and then rubbed it with silver metallic rub.



Thanks for stopping by Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts today!  

Debbie


No comments:

Post a Comment