Hello everyone! Debbie with you today sharing a canvas I created using Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts. This wintry/Christmasy canvas is not made with your traditional Christmas colors but rather it is a snowy scene using frosty colors.
The steps I took to create this canvas are as follows:
1. Stencil a pattern onto your canvas using modeling paste and a stencil of choice
2. Adhere all your chipboard pieces in the locations you want them
3. Gesso everything including the canvas and all the stenciling
4. When the Gesso dries, spray with mists of choice. I used Tattered Angels in 3 colors.
5. Rub with Metallic Rubs
6. Adhere embellishments, flowers and adhesive pearls.
Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Products used:
Thanks for stopping by Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts!