Tuesday, January 8, 2019

A Trio of ATCs

Hello and happy new year crafty friends!  It's Susan today, here on the Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts blog to share a trio of ATCs with you.  This is the first chance I'd had to use Graphic 45's Flutter paper set.  I love it!


ATCs are great for a quick project.  I'll be donating these and many more to a county arts council fundraiser later in the month.

Here I have cut the fronts and backs of each card, and started to play around with the decorations.


I used Mod Podge to attach to the cards, then sanded the excess off with 320-ish grit and smoothed with 600.  The last step was to ink the edges black.  Then, decorate!






Thanks for your visit today!

Cheers,
Susan

Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Used
Chunky ATC Blanks
ATC stand

Other Supplies Used
Graphic 45 Flutter 8x8
Bazzill Basics Ivory
Mod Podge
White Craft Glue
Sandpaper
Memento Ink "Tuxedo Black"
Cheese cloth
Glossy Accents
Stickles Diamond and Frost
Gelly Roll Pen - Silver Star


1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! I love that set of papers too and have not used them yet! Nice job!!

    ReplyDelete