Sunday, April 16, 2017

Song of Spring Easter Tag

Happy Easter Peeps! Hope you are enjoying a lovely day with your family and enjoying the blessings of the holiday. I've created a tag gift to share with you today that will be a great addition to my SIL seasonal décor.




I mean how cute are those bunnies??????
This Flourished Frame Evie is just the perfect fit and helps to keep the image and the busy patterned papers from looking jumbled.
I clipped the small doily shapes from the Banner Strip and after altering them I tucked them just under the edges of the frame.
I'm using the Flourished Frame Evie and Border Banner Strips.
The chippies were finished with a combination of flat white, sparkly, and gold flecked embossing powders that were heat set.
Flowers, ribbon, a button, and spiral stamens finish off this tag with lots of detail.

Wishing all of you a happy and productive day with lots of time to be creative : ) G

Gypsy soul laser cuts items:

No comments:

Post a Comment