Hello and Happy Spring everyone! Sandy here today with a mini Spring Canvas using some wonderful Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts chippies. This is so easy to create! Grab a small flat canvas, some flowers from your stash and some ribbon and of course the GSL chipboard pieces. I have a complete supply list for you below and a YouTube video tutorial!
- Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Herringbone, Small #D42E
- Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Spring Shape Set # D85B
- Ribbons & Trims
- Assorted Flowers
- Acrylic Paint, Americana Indian Turquoise
- Crackle Accents
- Golden Crackle Paste
- Ranger Multi Matte Medium
- Prima Finnabar Art Basic Heavy White Gesso
- Prima Color Bloom Spray in Lime Wedge & Soft Teal
- Nuvo Embellishment Mousse in Lemon Sorbet
- Tim Holtz Frayed Burlap Distress Ink
- Shimmerz Creameez in Strawberry Fields, Blue Lagoon, Sand of Beach & Good as Gold
And that's my Mini Spring Canvas. I hope I have again inspired you to check out the many wonderful chipboard sets in the Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts store and to create a lovely project of your own. I'll be back here on this blog April 19th with another fun Spring project. Hint: There might be some garden fairies involved!
P.S. Visit my blog/website for more of my crafting projects at: www.sandyscraftycreations.com