Sunday, April 2, 2017

Layered Cameo Tags by Ginny Nemchak

Hey there Peeps! Ginny here to share some very vintagy inspired tags with cameos .  I've never actually owned a cameo.....but now I think I may need to change that as these are so my style!!!
These chippies were a snap to alter so I went ahead and made several tags. 

I've layered the Cameos onto some chippies that reminded me of doilies for an even more vintagy look.
I pulled out all the girly embellies like lace and ribbons to make these tags even more feminine.
1. I selected the chippies to work with the size of the tags. 2. I altered the largest oval shape layer with bronze embossing powder. For the smaller oval I chose a scripty patterned paper and adhered it, then trimmed it out and finished the edges off with Distress Ink. 3. The profile chippie is finished with more embossing powder, this time in white. 4. The larger doily shape is also finished with white embossing powder.

Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts~ Fashion Cameos, Star Medallions, Medallions Leaf.

That's all for me. Wishing all of you a happy and productive day with lots of time to be creative : ) G

Okay that's all for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment