Sunday, November 29, 2015

Mixed Media Mini Album

Hello friends!  Debbie with you today sharing a little mixed media album.  This little album holds pocket sleeves for those cute little photos and journaling.  It makes a perfect gift!  to decorate this little album I used Gina's Designs Butterfly Corner Top and Bottom.  I'll start off sharing the front and back covers.

The steps I took to complete this album were simple.

1. Gesso the whole album inside and out.
2 Add Stenciling with modeling paste and your favorite stencil
3. Use your  heat gun to dry everything
4. Spray with your favorite sprays, I used Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in 4 different colors.
5. Rub with DecoArt Metallic Rub
6. Stamp and embellish

The final step I took was to add sequins.  I dipped a paint brush into gel medium and then into my sequins and simply painted them on.

Gina's Designs products used:

Thanks for stopping by the blog today!

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment