Sunday, June 9, 2013

Tags and Glassine Bags Oh My! by Lisa


Hi Everyone! Today I am sharing some tags I created with the glassine bags from Gina's Designs. I have been inspired by the fabulous Melissa Phillips (LOVE her work)  and saw some glassine bags she had embossed and thought I would add that feature to my bags. This tag would make a beautiful gift as well as hold one. You could fit a gift card, jewelry, treats etc. in that little pocket.


I used a floral stamp with embossing ink and silver powder. The embossing looks fabulous on the glassine.

I cut my own tag and made it large about 10 x 5 1/2.

The white flowers were ones I had on hand and I added some white die cut leaves from crepe paper. I love the delicate look the lend. These Cardstock Doilies Set Intricate are from Gina's as well.

This is a little close up of the embossing. So many possibilities with these bags!


This tag was created with the Pink Paislee papers. I LOVE the colors here.

On this glassine bag I used a gold embossing powder with the same flower stamp.

I have added buttons, charms, lace and florals to enhance my tag.

Have you checked out Gina's shop to see what new beauties she has added? Don't forget to take a peek. Thanks so much for stopping by. I'll be back soon with more projects to share.

4 comments: