Thursday, June 20, 2013

Cat Photo Display Tray by Nancy

Hi everyone, it's Nancy here today with one of the Gina's Design's Photo Display Trays which currently are available in six styles.  This one is called the "Cat's Meow".   This was so much fun to create using one of my kitties "Timothy" as my inspiration along with shapes from our Nancy's Garden collection, and other favorite pieces from Gina's Designs.  These Photo Display Trays are made of sturdy wood, and are so versatile and easy to work with.  In this project my pieces were mostly colored with Prima Chalk Inks.  In some cases I've embossed with either clear UTEE, or Stampendous crystal embossing powder.








Above is the finished piece










Here I used one of our Intricate Border Sticks, an Ornamental Birdcages Shape Set, and the Small Leafy Tree which I cut up into pieces.










I framed this section with one of our ivy corners







The word "love" is also from Gina's Designs, from the 10 word package.  You can also see another view of the lace border stick and pieces from the leafy tree.  Some of the grids come with overlay pieces.  Here the word "meow", and two of the skeleton fish are overlays.








I've framed this section with the smallest sized palm tree.





Supplies Used:


Photo Display Tray - Cat's Meow (please also see the other styles)


Border Sticks


10 words package


Small Leafy Trees


Ivy Corners


Palm Trees Shape Set


Ornamental Bird Cages


Chain Boarders




4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous job Nancy love seeing what you create

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW WOW WOW !!!! You are one creative lady Nancy !

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fabulous! Love the details....

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! I need to show this to my cat-loving daughter. :)

    ReplyDelete