Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Glassine Bags Tag and Pocket by Deann


Good morning all, Deann here with a quick and fun little project using the Glassine Bags from Gina's Designs. For my project, I made a tag and pocket using the largest glassine bag.




The first thing I did was to fold the bag up at the bottom and glued it in place to form a pocket to use for a gift card or a little note. Then I decorated the bag with ribbons, trim, Graphic 45 paper, and the free Bee Printable from Gina!



This is the tag out of the bag. I used the Graphic 45 paper, black board, a vintage bingo card, the  intricates dollies from Gina's and the bee printable. When I inked the doily with Black Soot, I did it on top of the bingo card to add another layer to the tag. When I make my bingo tags, I like to make a hanger out of ribbon. I used two mini cloths pins to attach the ribbon to the tag. On the cloths pins I attached a bow of seam binding to one and a paper rose to the other.


I hope you give this a try :) They are so fun to make !


Supplies Used :
Glassine Bag Assortment
Cardstock Doily Set Intricates


3 comments: