Saturday, June 8, 2013

Glassine Bag Mini Album by Monica


Hi everyone Monica here with Simply Monica and I am sharing a glassine bag project from Gina's designs.  These awesome bags come in 3 different sizes so they are perfect for almost anything.  I did something a little different and made my bags into a mini album but I used pieces from Gina's Shaped Edge Micro Mini album for inserts as well as the spine for the glassine bags.


 The front page has a bubble globe and I popped in some buttons

This page has an oval cut frame and you slide the photo down inside



This shows how the glassine bags are attached to a paper binding system and then adhered to one of the cuts from the Shaped Edge Mini.

I hope everyone has enjoyed my post for today and be sure to check out Gina's Designs she is constantly adding new items and she even does CUSTOM orders shipping is uber fast with her being in the US!!


Supplies Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment