Sunday, August 26, 2018

Sweet lavender and chipboard


It's Teresa here sharing a sweet gift set I did with some of my favorite papers from 49th and Market.  I love the business card holder we have and I thought with the papers being printed with these super gorgeous flowers I could create a simple yet beautiful holder for her cards. 


I also had extra lavender papers that I used to make a cute card with the "Circle Doily Set".  This set has lots of pieces that you can stack or use separately for lots of cards to give away.  I painted mine with white chalk paint in thin layers until I got it nice and opaque.  I added a little bit of a sheer lavender ribbon across the middle and also a matching bow with roses.  The glittery white letters are from my stash. 


And here is just a closeup of the business card box and the flowers.  You could add more dimension by cutting out a second layer of flowers and adhering them to the others with 3D Foam dots.  Anyway you make it, you will have a wonderful gift for any of your friends or family :)

Thanks for stopping by for a little chipboard inspiration!!

Teresa

Supplies:

GSLC
Circle Doily Set

49th and Market papers
Adhesive by Scrapbook Adhesive by 3L


No comments:

Post a Comment