Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Simple chipboards make beautiful pages

Hi everyone!

Myry here and today we're going to talk about how chips can embellish our album pages. Something very simple for some but it can be a challenge for others.
I recommend you to have at least 2 types of chipboards: shapes like hearts, circles... and plants; and to be on the safe side: frames and elements like corners.
Once we've chosen the theme of our pages, we can color our chips. In my case I'm making a mix between vintage and heritage, so I decided to take advantage of the original color and only give it a diffuse touch of brown.
So let's start with shapes and plants. Doodles Set 1 is the most versatile set I've ever used. I love it!
Take a look! All you need is in this set. Place the small shapes between the different elements like flowers, leaves or diecuts, so that they stand out.
No matter how simple may seem, it will always add a special touch to the composition
And of course, some natural elements can embellish very well every page
Let's now move on to frames like this chipboard: Arliss Frame. Don't be afraid to use the frames in different ways: I've used the round frame to make a shaker (turn it over if necessary)
And corners no need introduction: they can decorate any corner; the space for a photo, a frame... 
So many possibilities!
I hope it will help you when decorating your pages! 
Bye :)


Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts items used:

Other items used:
Brown acrylic paint

No comments:

Post a Comment