Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Gothic Junk Journal

Hi everyone!

Myry here again! I'm finally back after a long time! I wish all our readers are well :) We live extraordinary days indeed.

Today I'm going to show you how I decorated a Gothic Junk Journal with chipboards.
I've used all these halloween chipboards and I've recycled the bases of other chipboards. I've also used three paints: one acrylic and two metallic. Once we've cleaned the chipboards we paint them directly without applying anything more.
I've decided to use Creepy Signpost for the back of the cover because I find it very useful to write on the boards.
We can put these chipboards playing cat and mouse game.
We can use the bases of our finished chipboards or pieces of them to create backgrounds.
We can combine different colors too:
And decorate our envelopes too:
So much fun! I hope you like it and you try it too!
Bye!


Black acrylic paint
Soft pink metallic paint
Gold metallic paint

No comments:

Post a Comment