Monday, March 14, 2022

ATC Triptych

 Happy Tuesday, everyone!

Here are three mixed media ATCs I made for Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts.

To create this ATC Triptych, I used a fantastic Dragon Set Shape

I love those dragons; without them, my ATCs wouldn't be so magical.

 
  At first, I cut out three shapes of ATCs (3.5"x2.5").

I used card stock, then chose dragons to be the main point of my ATCs.

 
I used white gesso to cover dragons and ATCs.


To cover my ATC I chose black acrylic paint, then I used randomly opal magic acrylic paints, then added a texture using stencils and white texture paste.



 
I used a stencil and texture paste to make an interesting texture to dragons.


 
I love glimmer mists sprays, so the next step was full of fun.


 
I dried everything using a heat embossing tool.

To give a shiny look I used a gold wax.

 

 In the end, I coloured a piece of cheesecloth and split it into three parts.


 I started to build the ATC and I decided to add some embellishments, words and sisal.


 
I didn't forget about gold dust.
 







 

GSL product used:

Dragon Shape Set

Other supply used:

white gesso, white texture paste, acrylic paints, glimmer mist sprays, glue, gold dust, words, embellishments, sisal, gold wax, card stock and cheesecloth.


I hope you like my ATCs and I cannot wait to see your interpretation of this project. Please share it on the Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Craft Group Page on Facebook.

Thank you for stopping by!

Karola

No comments:

Post a Comment