Sunday, May 28, 2017

Our Wedding page

Happy Sunday everyone and I hope you are enjoying the long Memorial day weekend.  Today is my day to share so I thought I would work on a few more pages for my daughter's wedding album using some fun chip board shapes that I just got.


I am way behind on the pages for her wedding and since she got married in October I had to really dig deep for colors in my stash for them.  But I had lots and lots of fun chipboard pieces from the GSLC store so it really went together pretty easy.  I used 3 different sets to create it.  The backround under the photo is Deco Panel 1, Then I tucked in a few leaves from the Doodles set 1, and used those pretty corners from the Art Deco Border and Corners set.  


It was a super easy page to make and all I did was layer pieces of paper and ephemera that went together with the Bo Bunny dot paper I used for the base of my page.  I love the kraft color of the chipboard so I just left it the way it was and added a few rhinestones in orange to make it a little more wedding glitzy.  It was so fun.


Here is a closeup of the leaves from the Doodles Set.  It has lots of fun little shapes and is perfect to add a little custom detail to whatever you are creating.   Be sure and stop over to the shop and see all the neat frames they have that are perfect for doing pages... you are going to love them.

Happy Sunday to all of you!!


Supply list:



Paper: Bo Bunny dot in Burnt orange
Bo Bunny apple cider collection
Bazzill paper in french vanilla
rhinestones-orange
Fall Stickers and letters
3D foam dots and tape runner adhesive
paper trimmer and scissors



No comments:

Post a Comment