Hi everyone! Sandy here today with a beautiful Valentine Wreath created with some fabulous Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts and vintage Graphic 45! Gina has a new chipboard set for wreath bases and I received a set in my most recent Educator supply box so of course I had to create something with one of them. These are pretty new so they may not be in the online store just yet, but if you want to order one, I'm sure you can contact GSL for more info.
Here's my finished wreath. I'm hanging it INSIDE the house as I do not want to put it on the door and risk it getting damaged by the elements which we did have a heck of a rain and thunderstorm Sunday night here in Texas and it would have been ruined!
I've created a YouTube video tutorial on how I altered the chipboard hearts and added everything to the wreath. For the filigree hearts I simply used embossing ink, gold glitter embossing powder and set it with my heat gun. I love how they turned out!
For the larger solid chipboard hearts, I finished them with Nuvo Gold Embellishment Mousse and for the smaller chippie hearts, I heat embossed those with a Stampendous white powder with gold flecks.
Here's my You Tube video followed by the supply list at the end of this post.
- Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Chipboard Wreath Set - Large Circle
- Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Filigree Frames Shape Set - Hearts
- Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Hearts Background - Small Heart Centers Only
- Graphic 45 Sweet Sentiments Collection "Be My Valentine"
- Pink Seam Binding Ribbon
- 3 in 1 Glue
- May Arts Deck the Halls White Lace
- Nuvo Gold Embellishment Mousse
- Stampendous White & Gold Embossing Powder
- Emboss It Dabber Ink
- Wow! Gold Glitter Embossing Powder
- Prima & Petaloo Flowers, Roses
- Rhinestone Hearts, Clear & Pink
Thank you so much for reading my blog post and for watching my video! I hope I've inspired you to create a beautiful wreath using the awesome chippies from Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts. I will have another project up here on the GSL blog on February 1st. I've already started on it and it will be a FUN one!
Visit my blog/website at: www.sandyscraftycreations.com