Hello, Sandy here today with a Spring Door Plate Fairy Tag! I just love creating things with pretty colored flowers, especially roses, and with awesome chippies from Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts. For this project share, I decided to make a tag with something that wasn't normally used as a tag. I took one of the GSL Door Plate sets and patterned it with beautiful Graphic 45 papers. I then altered the key, keyhole, fairy and window frame with shimmery paints and pretty embossing powders. Adding on the gorgeous roses, pearls and ribbons finished it off nicely. If you'd like to create one of your own, I'm sharing a YouTube Tutorial video and the supply list below.
- Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Door Plate D127A
- Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Narrow Windows RB41
- Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Garden Fairies, Small RB1
- Graphic 45 Secret Garden Deluxe Collector's Edition
- Celebrate Ribbons & Cords
- Shimmereez Creameez Paints in Blue My Mind, Purple Rain, Strawberry Fields and Good as Gold
- White Pearl Beads
- Large White Glitter Beads
- 32 Degrees North Roses
- Prima Roses
- Emboss It Dauber
- Wow! Pearl Gold Sparkle Embossing Glitter
- Color box Graphic 45 Decades Ink, Dark Cashmere
It's so much fun creating with Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts chippies, I hope you'll check out the store and order a few and create something beautiful too! I'll be back May 3rd with another project for you!
Please check out my blog/website at: www.sandyscraftycreations for more of my crafty creations and projects.