To know someone fully is to dive into the depths of the deepest oceans. When we first fall in love we do not dive in toodeep, it’s a drop in a cup of water or the shallow waters of a springtime shower. It’s only as we stay together and weather the storms that we discover the magnitude of our lifetime companions. This is the inspiration for this project.
2. Choose a Vintage Wooden Frame for your completed project.
3. Measure a piece of Faux Black Velvet Paper to fit snugly inside of frame.
4. Use a Drybrush Technique to paint GSLC Filigree Heart with Prussian Blue Hue, Antique Gold, Quinacridone Nickle Azo Gold.
5. Add further details dry brushing with Cobalt Blue and Cerulean Blue Deep acrylic paints. Allow to dry fully.
6. Use a dabbing technique to paint GSLC Coral Wreath with Pymole Red and Pyrrole Red acrylic paints.
7. Sprinkle with paprika and dab on highlights of Pymole Red and Pyrrole Red acrylic paint-Allow to dry fully.
11. Glue image to made wooden frame using Weldbond.
14. Assemble project using double sided tape to layer into vintage wooden frame.
I like how the filigree heart is guarded by the red coral wreath protecting it begging someone to take a closer look. My partner and I are vastly different as the ocean from the desert. A love that can endure the differences and embrace the substances that matter last a lifetime. We are a mighty team, better together that apart, fuller because of our emptiness and sweeter because of shed tears. I love seeing what of our dreams will still come true, we have some huge ones left to dream.
Supplies: Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts-Sandra Evertson | Coral Wreath, Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts-Sandra Evertson | Filigree Heart, Vintage Wooden Frame, Faux Black Velvet Paper, Ruler, Acrylic Paint-Prussian Blue Hue, Antique Gold, Quinacridone Nickle Azo Gold, Cobalt Blue, Cerulean Blue Deep, Pymole Red, Pyrrole Red, Paintbrush, Paprika, Digital Image, Wooden Piece, Jigsaw, Distress Stains in Shades of Blue, Brown, and Yellow, Weldbond, Glossy Accents Medium, Iridescent Glitter, Double-sided tape.
I cannot wait to see your interpretation of this project. Share it on the Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Craft Group Page on Facebook. I would love to see what new creations you are working on!