Sunday, November 3, 2019

Christmas Lamp Post Greeting Card

Hello there friend and crafty peeps! Ginny here to share a fun and festive greeting card created with some gorgeous chippies from Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts.
For some reason lamp posts with light glowing makes the winter chill seem a bit warmer.  It's just a beacon you can see even in the midst of a snow storm.


I'm fairly certain GSL designed this lamp post just for me as it fits a greeting card so perfectly!


I've also layered in a window frame that helps the narrow lamp post fill in the visual space and become a more prominent focal point. 
Beautiful snowflakes help to create a wintry scene. They're topped with gold sequins to coordinate with the ribbon trim and paper inside the lanterns.
Last but not least a pretty little flower arrangement to finish off this vintagy holiday card.

I wiped down the chippies to prepare them for altering.  I did clip off a small section of the bottom to ensure a perfect fit.
The lamp post is finished with black embossing powder and heat set for a glossy effect. The window frame and snowflakes have a layer of white embossing powder and the snowflakes have an additional layer of glittery finish.


Wishing everyone a happy and productive day : ) G


1 comment:

  1. So cute!! It takes me to to my favorite Xmas movie a Wonderful Life

    ReplyDelete