1. Cut apart GSLC Bat Wings Miniatures.
2. Glue GSLC Wooden Charm Small Domes together using Weldbond.
3. Turn on polymer clay oven to recommended settings as described on package.
4. Roll out small piece of clay onto texture stamp.
5. Use mica powders to add a sheen to the prepared clay.
6. Use cutters to make a clay circle slightly bigger than acrylic eye.
7. Put a thin layer of Sculpey Bakeable Clay on base of GSLC Charm Dome.
8. Add a thin layer of prepared clay to the back of the GSLC Charm.
9. Sculpt around acrylic eye until you are satisfied with dragon eye.
10. Add Sculpey Bakeable Clay to GSLC Minature Bat Wings so that you can add prepared clay to wings.
11. Add details to GSLC miniature Bat Wings using additional clay pieces.
12. Adhere GSLC Miniature Bat Wings to back of GSLC Small Dome Charm.
13. Use Rub’n Buff Gold Leaf to GSLC Miniature Crowns.
14. Using a bit of Sculpey Bakebable Clay to base of GSLC Miniature Crowns and place upon dainty dragon eye.
15. Bake at manufactures recommended temperature and time to cure the dainty dragon eye.
16. Once cooled use acrylic paints to add detailing to dainty dragon eyes.
17. Your dainty dragons are ready to wear as jewelry or in your mixed art assemblages.
Some final thoughts.
As we walk through our days we should keep our eyes open for the unexpected enchantments, the small miracles that are there if we are willing to look, the changing of seasons, the health we have, our trusted friends, the love of our family, the dawning of a day, the sent of a favorite fragrance, the sight of a rainbow…and on and on goes the lists. May you be given eyes to see your many blessings.
Supplies: ,, Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts-Minature Crowns-, Weldbond, Sculpey Soufflé Polymer Clay, Texture Stamp, Mica Powders, Small Acrylic Eyes, Sculpey Bakeable Clay, Polymer Clay Cutters, Paintbrush, Rub’n Buff, Polymer Clay Oven, Acrylic Paint for Adding Details
I cannot wait to see your interpretation of this project. Share it on the Page on Facebook. I would love to see what new creations you are working on!