Thursday, November 21, 2019

Bee obsession . . .


No matter the season,
I can't get enough of bee and butterfly images.
I found this butterfly image
and
combined it with several chippies
from
Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts


I began with this 
Bees + crowns
what's not to like!


I used black embossing powder on the bee
+
gold chunky embossing powder on the crown.


Using a piece of the honeycomb,
that was also embossed
with
bronze embossing powder.


Next was the frame for the butterfly image.
It was a small image 
so I used one of the square frames from the


Keeping the color theme going,
I first painted the frame in
black acrylic.
Once the paint was dry,
I inked up a detail background stamp
and stamped on top of the frame
with
VersaMark
then used bronze embossing powder
over that and embossed.


Layering, flowers and a small ribbon
followed to complete the card.

Hope you enjoyed this little foray
into my world of bees & butterflies.

You can see more bees here:

And just in case you're more of a 
butterfly afficionado
you can find those here:

See you in a couple of weeks 
and thanks for visiting.


1 comment: