When time is short and you need a quick birthday gift, turn to Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts. I'm combining a tag with a gift for a friend's birthday.
I first chose a tag from Gypsy Soul's Extra Large Tags and covered it with decorative paper.
Then turned to GSLCuts Hanging Sign Set.
- Using the largest sign in this set, paint the *wrought iron* with black chalk paint.
- Paint the sign portion in an off white.
- Once the paint is dry, add some color on top of the off white with your favorite color Distress Ink. For this one I used Iced Spruce.
- I'm using a large flower as a pocket and will tuck a gift certificate behind the flower.
- Add dots around the outside edge of the tag.
It's that simple and quick to do.
Thanks for visiting today. I'll be back in March with more Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts ideas.