Monday, October 31, 2016

And the Stockings Were Hung . . .

Hi Everyone,

I'm back with a Christmas project using several wonderful Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts including  the mittens and stockings collection! This set comes with holiday words: Peace; Joy; Noel.  I chose to use both the stockings and the mittens with the word NOEL.


Using Graphic 45's Enchanted Forest Collection, I wallpapered the mittens and stockings,



then took snowflakes from Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Snowflake Shape Set (#D38A).  I painted those white with an acrylic paint, then embossed them using Snowflake Embossing Tinsel.  I love bling on Christmas projects but not necessarily the *shedding* they keep doing. So using embossing tinsel alleviates the shedding.


And you get great sparkle with embossing tinsels!


I also used gold embossing tinsel on the letters. Using my favorite gold leaf pen - PenTouch - I outlined the mittens and stockings and painted the Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Border Sticks.



The Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Filligree Frames Set was also embossed with red tinsel embossing powder.







Thanks for joining me for this Christmas project from Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts.


1 comment: