Saturday, October 22, 2016

Pumpkin House

Hello to all you amazing crafter's out there. Shanna here with a new little Halloween creation to share with you. I played with a new Mini House Shadowbox.  


Step one - Gather up all your goodies your want to alter and give them a coat of gesso. I went with black on everything and then white for the pumpkin.


I used some orange acrylic paint for a base on the pumpkin.


While waiting for this to dry, I sprayed some lace with some pumpkin colors and let that dry. 


Next I glued the lace down on the pumpkin. 


I painted the rest of the pieces I had with more acrylic paint. 


Then added some leftover chunks of scraps I had on my desk to build up dimension. 



I put everything together and then realized it needed to have some sort of feet on it. I also used a Tim Holtz rub on that says October 31. 







I so hope you enjoyed my little pumpkin house. Now go grab your goodies and create! 

Product Used:


SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment