Sunday, March 8, 2015

The Moon Sees Me Tag by Mary


Happy Sunday, folks! I have a cute tag for my Gina's Designs
DT project featuring stamps by RubberMoon! When I saw the "See the Moon
Words" stamp, I thought of the Celestial Shape Set from Gina's!




I
started by using one of Gina's x large chipboard tag and applied gesso
to it. After the gesso was dried, I used various sprays, drying between
different colors. Once I achieved a color, I used the inksplat stamp




All
the chipboard pieces had a layer of gesso applied to them. After that I
painted the shapes with appropriate colors. On the cloud I used
RubberMoon's "See the Moon Words" stamp.








Gina's Designs Products Used:







RubberMoon


mixed media inksplat -art stamp


see the moon words





Other Products Used:


Paint: Medium Yellow, Yellow Ochre, Deep Yellow, Brilliant Blue, Lamp Blue, Butter Milk


Gesso


Lindy's Stamp Gang: Danny Zuko's Denim, Whale Water Blue, Ocean Blue, Tiffany Lou Blue, Bachelor Button Blue


Ribbon from my stash


glitter


No comments:

Post a Comment