Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Two Vintage Cards


Hi everyone! Melissa here with two cards.  I think the beautiful chipboard I used here complemented the the vintage theme, and I love the way it looks. The shape of the daisy is so intricate! I prepped all the chipboard with gesso. I painted the leaves on the left side card with watered down green acrylic paint. I dabbed off a little with a paper towel.  I put texture paste on the daisy, and made lines in it with a straight pin. I painted on a combination of Twinkling H20s and Lindy's Stamp Gang. While wet, I put on some pink, then white Perfect Pearls. I mixed yellow and green watercolors to make the center of the daisy. I painted the flourish on the right side card with a mix of red and white acrylic paint.  When dry I put on a layer of glitter glue, and sprinkled on glitter glass.




Thanks for looking, and I hope you have time to create something today!





Gina's Designs Products Used:








Other Products:


Prima and My Mind's Eye Papers


Kaisercraft flowers


Sizzix Tattered Floral Garland


Tsukineko Chalk Ink


Americana Acrylic Paint


Twinkling H20s


Lindy's Stamp Gang


Windsor and Newton Watercolors


Perfect Pearls


Stickles Glitter Glue


Swarovski peridot bicone crystals


A small piece of Vintaj metal







No comments:

Post a Comment