This canvas is similar to the Autumn one I made back in November except it is smaller and it was much quicker to make. The video is recorded at 10X the normal speed so I'm thinking that except for drying time, you could make this canvas in an hour or two.
Here's the tutorial video:
If you are reading this post in an email tutorial, you will have to go to the GSL blog or my YouTube channel to watch the video.
Here's a close up photo of the "let it snow" to show a bit of the embossing ink on the top of the letters.
- Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Winter Shape Set D38C
- Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Snowflake Shape Set D38A
- 6x6 Flat Canvas
- Multi Matte Medium
- Heavy Gesso, White
- Gift Wrap Tissue Paper (any color)
- Prima Color Bloom Spray, Soft Teal & Frost White
- Nuvo Embellishment Mousse, Silver
- Shimmerz Paint, Blue Grass
- Emboss It Dabber Ink
- Wow! Mint Macaroon & Peppermint Tea Embossing Powder
Thank you so much again for checking out my GSL project and for watching my video. This is a great way to bring in a bit of winter into your home especially if you live where you rarely have snow like me. But if you have way too much snow, maybe you don't want a wintry decorative piece; I know you can find some fun spring or summer sets in the Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts store if you want to bring in some sunshine. I will be back on the GSL blog on the 18th. See you then and...
P.S. Visit my website/blog at www.sandyscraftycreations.com for more of my creations.