1. Organize the Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts-Fashion Cameos Set into sets of your choosing.
2. Use Metallic Embossing Powders of Gold, Hammered, Pewter, Burnt Copper Leaves and Oil Rubbed Bronze to coat and seal the bottom portion of the GSLC Fashion Cameos-This will become the frame portion.
3. Once dry use a dry brush technique to add bits of copper acrylic paint to these frame portions.
4. Use Ice Resin Iced Enamels of Chartreuse, Turquois, Carnelian, and Raspberry to coat and seal the center portion of the GSLC Fashion Cameos-this will become the background for your fashion figurine.
5. Use Black Sparkle and Super Nova Embossing Powders to coat and seal the GSLC Fashion Figurines.
6. Now it is just a matter of assembling your GSLC Fashion Cameos layering each and gluing together using Weldbond.
7. Carefully weigh down each GSLC Fashion Cameo with a bag of kitty litter or other weighted object to keep them pressed together until they are dried fully.
Some final thoughts.
“I’m very out of Style or should I say I have my Own Style” Alexandra Paul
“To be irreplaceable, one must always be different.”
“If people don’t occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you’re doing something wrong.”
“Don’t forget to shout “Jenga” when everything falls apart.”
“There is no right and wrong in art, art is chaos taking shape.”
“I’ve always loved the idea of not being what people expect me to be.” Dita VonTeese
“All that is gold does not glitter, not all who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes, a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king” J.R.R. Tolkien
Supplies: Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts-Fashion Cameos Set, Metallic Embossing Powders-I used Gold, Hammered, Pewter, Burnt Copper Leaves and Oil Rubbed Bronze, Heating Tool, Ice Resin Iced Enamels-I used Chartreuse, Turquois, Carnelian, and Raspberry, Black Sparkle and Super Nova Embossing Powders, Metallic Copper Acrylic Paint, Weldbond, Bag of Kitty Litter or Another Way to Weigh Down the Art Pieces.