1. Take top portion of wooden cigar box off using pliers and screwdriver.
2. Cover entire surface with Finnabair Rust Pastes.
3. While still wet sprinkle with cinnamon and nutmeg to further the rusty effect.
4. Once dry seal with matte varnish.
5. Take apart GSLC Star Medallions.
6. Paint with Copper Tone Acrylic Paints.
7. Paint With Silver Tone Acrylic Paints.
8. Add more metallic touches with Ice Resin German Silver enamels and a heating tool and Lindy Starburst Sprays.
9. To give GSLC Star Medallions a tarnished look dry brush quickly with black acrylic paint.
10. Once dry use thread and needle to weave in and out of holes in GSLC Star Medallions.
11. Antique Embellishment with gray and yellow iron oxide acrylic paint.
12. Assemble Project using hammer and upholstery tacks to secure into place.
Supplies: Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts-Star Medallions, Wooden Cigar Box, Pliers, Screwdriver, Finnabair Rust Paste, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Matte Varnish, Paintbrush, Metallic Paints in Coppers and Silver Tones, Ice Resin German Silver Enamel, Heating Tool, Lindy Sunburst Sprays, Black Acrylic Paint, Thread, Needle, Various Embellishments (Small Wooden Totem Pole, Plastic Log Fence Piece, Turquoise Bead Necklace), Gray and Yellow Iron Oxide Acrylic Paints, Upholstery Tacks, Hammer
I cannot wait to see your interpretation of this project. Share it on the Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Craft Group Page on Facebook. I would love to see what new creations you are working on!