Saturday, April 2, 2016

Mother Goose Shrine

Hello and how do you do? Shanna here with a new shrine box to share. I have loved seeing our team create this boxes and thought I would create one of my own. 


I was so excited that the team got some Graphic 45 Papers to play with in our last design team package and I decided to use some on my box. My daughter was just so excited about Humpty Dumpty!


I painted the box with some gesso and black acrylic paint. I also painted some stars black too to add because the background paper has stars. Some pieces got a little extra gold paint to make a pop. 


I did some fussy cutting and adhered everything into my box. Just have fun creating. Thank you so much for stopping by remember to keep coming back for more creations from the rest of the team.  

Items Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment