Wednesday, April 20, 2016

"Amazing" April Birthday Calendar Month by Pam Bray

Hi!!! Pam here today sharing with you on the Gypsy Soul Lasercuts Blog.  Today I am sharing with you my April Calendar Layout. I created a "Happy" Memories Wood Hanger for my inspiration piece in January. It is the perfect home decor piece that I can share our families birthday months. 
As soon as I seen the Wood Hanging Stand with Pages  I knew that this would be perfect for our family. But I have already fell behind on doing out birthday layouts!!!! SO... without further ado..


Here is my April layout!!! This month we celebrate our grandson's 13 birthday!!!
I began by first adhering pattern paper to one of the chipboard pages that came with the Wood Hanging Stand with Pages . Added a few mats and our grandsons photo.  


Using one of the Banner Border Strips... cover them with pattern paper, inking the edges. 
Adhere to top of layout. Add tan twine with small bows. 


Die cut birthday numbers out, ink edges with brown ink.  Adhere to layout mat.


Emboss the "Amazing" Chevron Word by using Boss Gloss or VersaMark. First sprinkle light blue embossing powder, shake off access. Repeat with dark blue embossing powder over it, shake off access. Heat emboss. Adhere to layout. 


Our grandson's birthday is on April 1st. I pen the month to a tag and added to the layout. The day was on the border of the paper, so I trimmed it and added it to small mats. I hope I have inspired you to check out the Wood Hanging Stand with Pages  and maybe make a fabulous home decor to honor your family. The possibilities are endless. 

Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Supplies:

Other Supplies:
  Authentique Summer Two Paper Collection
Stampendous Boss Gloss
Stampendous Periwinkle Embossing Powder
Stampendous Clear Turquoise Embossing Powder
Carousel Alphabet Dies
Chestnut Roan Ink
Adhesive
Brown Twine
Black Pen

1 comment:

  1. This is such a clever idea for that wood stand, Pam! I don't know how you come up with all these good ideas, but this is another one!!!

    ReplyDelete