Hi friends! Debbie with you today sharing a layout I created using the fun Fall Shape set by Gina's Designs Laser Cuts. The shape set comes with so many great pieces that you can get several projects out of this set. For this layout I used the Fall Banner.
Directions for Chipboard pieces:
1. Paint the chipboard with Silks in Olive Vine and then the overlay was done with Silks Love struck.
2. After drying completely adhere to back chipboard and adhere.
3. Fill in the letters with Glossy Accents and add seed beads.
4. Rub with Inka Gold in a coordinating color.
5. Ink all the edges and adhere to your layout as shown.
Gina's Designs products used:
Thanks for stopping by Gina's Blog today!