Wednesday, July 20, 2022

The best chipboard for your covers V

Hi everyone!

Myry again and today I'm going to continue show you how frames can be the best for your covers!
I'm going to use this new frame and the first thing I'm going to stick both pieces on the paper. I'll cut both figures with scissors and cutter but If you aren't good at cutting you can copy the border of the frames on the paper, cut and stick them on top.
Then paint the edge with brown acrylic paint to give it an aged touch...
and once dry stick the small piece on top of the other.
I've prepared this embroidery and a cardboard lined with fabric where I'll stick the frame.
I recommend you not to cut the edge of your embroidery in the same way as me, especially if you want to fill it with wadding. If you've cut it like me you'll have to stick the wadding on the back making a ball and very carefully (on the other hand, if you've left enough fabric you can make a bag).
Once finished stick the frame to the cover and that's it!
I think it's a lovely idea for journal covers. 
I wish you like it a lot!


Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts items used:

Other items used:
2 scrap papers
Acrylic paint, brush and sponge
Embroidery fabric and wadding
Scissors, cutter and glue

No comments:

Post a Comment