Monday, July 18, 2022

Door hanger

 

Hello everyone!

Karolina here. I never had a chance to decorate a door hanger, so today is my lucky day. 

I forgot I received it in a DT parcel from Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts. This product is available here also; I used a Catweed  Shape set.




The first thing I did was cover the base and door hanger and Catweed shape with white Gesso. And dried everything.



Then, using pink chalky paint, I covered a whole door hanger. Next, I add some chalky blue paint around the edges of the door hanger.

When everything was dried, I used transparent paste to add a texture to my door hanger. 


I stuck the Catweed shape in the middle.



I dried it using a heat tool. When everything was dry, I used chalk sprays to add some colours.



Then I used some waxes and stamps. 





In the end, I added gold wax around the edges of the door hanger.


GSL product used:

Door hangers set
Catweed Shape set.

Other supplies used:

White Gesso
Pink Chalky paint
Blue Chalky paint
Sprays 
Waxes
Black ink
Stamps
Glue
Transparent paste

I hope you like my door hanger. I cannot wait to see how this project inspires you.  Please share it on the GSL Cuts Craft Group on Facebook.


Thank you for stopping by!

Karola

No comments:

Post a Comment