Monday, July 4, 2022

Folio album

 

Hello everyone.


Karolina here. Unfortunately, my phone stopped working, and I lost all my photos. Fortunately, the project isn't challenging, so we can manage without step-by-step images.

For this inspiration, I picked the folio album you can buy here. This Folio album measures 9x11 inches. I decided to make it in a simple style. I will add to the album, photos in black and white.

First, I distressed the base of the Folio album and connected all pieces of the album using glue.


 I cut out the elements from the patterned papers to cover the base of the Folio album. 

All pieces are a bit smaller than the base of the album. After that, I stuck them using glue.

In the photo below, I made a mat for photos, but I didn't cover the whole mat, so now I have an extra pocket for photos or mats where I can write something. 



I made a pocket using a small strip of paper on one of the smaller flaps.




On the one flap, I stuck some mats one after another. Before that, I fold them in 1 cm.



I also stuck an envelope to keep more photos or notes.


I used natural string to tie this lovely Folio album.


GSL product used:

Folio album 9x11 inches

Other supplies used:

Patterned papers
Glue
natural string

I hope you like my  Folio album. I cannot wait to see how this project inspires you. Please share it on the GSL Cuts Craft Group on Facebook.


Thank you for stopping by!

Karola


No comments:

Post a Comment