Monday, April 18, 2022

You are my love

 Hello everyone.

 Karolina here and I am sharing with you my new inspiration.

I've created this card using Butterfly Bracket Frames.




Prepare everything that you need before you start to create a card such as fussy cutting and cut  patterned papers.



Use a hot embossing tool and emboss a frame and a butterfly.






The next step is distress all edges of patterned papers.



Glue together patterned papers and fix them onto kraft blank card.
 


Mount a frame onto center of card.


Start to add some fussy cut elements to build your  composition.



When you are happy with your composition start to mount everything. You can use a hot glue as I did.










GSL product used:

Butterfly Bracket Frames


Other supply used:

Kraft blank card, patterned paper, paper flowers, fussy cuts elements, glue, sequins, sentiment, twine, sisal, embossing powder, embossing ink and hot glue.


I hope you like my card, and I cannot wait to see your interpretation of this project. Please share it on the Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Craft Group Page on Facebook.

Thank you for stopping by!

Karola



No comments:

Post a Comment