Monday, April 4, 2022

Bookmark

 

Hello.

I love to make bookmarks. They can be a perfect gift for someone who loves reading.

 To create this bookmark I used a tag from set of Chipboard Decorative Tags X Large

  

To cover this tag, I used my handmade background.

I've copied the tag's shape twice to cover the back of the tag; then, I cut them. 



I stuck everything together using glue; then, I've applied some golden paste and used a black crayon to contour the edge of this tag.

 

I've decided to add some texture to the tag by using clear gesso and stencil.


When I dried the tag, I've added some glimmer mist sprays and gold paste.

Then I started to add some paper embellishments and phrases I've written and printed from my computer.
 
  
I stuck everything by using glue; then, I've used a black crayon to contour the elements.

I've attached a ribbon.

I hope you enjoyed my project and have been inspired to make one for yourself.


GSL product used:

Other supply used:

clear gesso, handmade background, glimmer mist sprays, glue, words, paper embellishments, gold paste and ribbon


I hope you like my inspiration, and I cannot wait to see your interpretation of this project. Please share it on the Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Craft Group Page on Facebook.

Thank you for stopping by!

Karola



2 comments: