Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Where Do We Go From Here? Peek-a-Boo Projects All Grown Up-Part 2

 Many of you ask where I get my creative inspirations, many of them come from my love of nature and a desire to try to be unique and not copy other artist but further my brand. I love to Upcycle my Peek-a-Boo Projects and use them on my Hand Bound Treasure Books and Alter Boxes.

I will be posting my "Top Ten Peek-a-Boo Regenerations of Favorite GSCL Products"

5. The Different Kind of April Shower was also completely disassembled to become part of this book cover.

A Different Type of April Shower-Peek-a-Boo Project

A Different Type of April Shower-Peek-a-Boo Project-GSLC

4. The Arbor Day-Guardians of the Woodland is unrecognizable in this current regeneration.

Arbor Day Guardian Of Woodland-Peek-a-Boo Project

Arbor Day Guardian Of Woodland-Peek-a-Boo Project-GSLC

3.  My Childhood in the Country was a perfect fit as a book cover.

Childhood In Country-Peek-a-Boo Project

Childhood In Country-Peek-a-Boo Project-GSLC  

2. My Chat Noir Reimagined was also used on a Book cover once disassembled:

 Le-Chat-Noir-Reimagined-Peek-a-Boo-Project

Le-Chat-Noir-Reimagined-Peek-a-Boo-Project-GSLC


1.  My Hunting Unicorns Triptych was Reimagined as a Book Cover:

Hunting Unicorns-Peak-a-Boo Project

Hunting Unicorns-Peek-a-Boo Project-GSLC

No comments:

Post a Comment