Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Little and portable frame

Hi everyone!
Myry again and today I'm going to show you how to make a frame to keep in a pocket :)
I'll not be able to embellish the frame (with flowers or something like that) so I choose this one that is so beautiful with all these filigrees!
I'm going to stick both parts before painting. I'll use a cold white tone and I'll sprinkle glitter before it dries.
I'll use a 11'5cm scrap paper for the inside of the frame and a cardboard piece of the same size cover  with fabric for the back.
Also I'm going to stick 3 strips of the same paper folded in half: 2 of 11'5x5cm on the sides and 1 of 6'5x5cm in the bottom. 
Then stick the frame on top of the tabs so that the photo enters without problems
And this is how my little portable frame looks! So cute!


Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts items used:

Other items used:
Acrylic paint, glitter, brush and sponge
Scrap paper, cardboard and fabric
Scissors and glue (optionally: paper clips)

2 comments: