1. Take apart Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts-Little Niche Scalloped and paint both pieces using dry brush technique with Acrylic Paints of Van Dyke Brown Hue, Indian yellow Hue and Quinacridone Nickel Azo Gold.
2. Measure and glue an Original Collage Artwork piece to center of back portion of the niche.
4. Add Glossy Accents and One Step Crackle Finish on top of collage.
5. While this is drying paint the GSLC Vine Corners using the same drybrush technique with Acrylic Paints of Hues of Green. I did not take apart the corners but painted while still attached to background.6. Allow to dry fully then take apart GSLC Vine Corners they are ready to add to your niche.
7. Next I used Rub ‘N Buff to distress the GSLC Gothic Cross Miniatures. I did not take apart the corners but painted while still attached to background.
9. Assemble Front Portion of GSLC Scalloped Niche using Weldbond to secure the corners and cross of your choosing.
10. Secure front of GSLC Scalloped Niche with Weldbond to the back portion that contains your collage piece.
11. Add more Rub “n Buff to cross and around edges of niche.
12. Add details using Liquid pearls (Teal) and Fine Tip Bottle Applicator with Black High Flow Acrylic Paint.
14. Add GSLC clip on piece for easy hanging if so desired.
Some Final Thoughts.
My momma liked to say that from the time she arrived at the hospital to the time I was born was just about a half hour. She would say I came into this world in a hurry and have not slowed down since. In truth I am not a man known for his patience, but I am learning as I progress through this life to slow down and appreciate the daily miracles that come our way. I miss seeing my Momma’s flower gardens, eating her amazing cooking, hearing her voice on the phone, her laughter that lit up a room…None of us know the days granted to us so please take the time to love and appreciate the ones who are near and dear to you.
Supplies: Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts-Little Niche Scalloped, Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts-Vine Corners, Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts-Gothic Cross Miniature, Original Collage Artwork, Acrylic Paint-Vann Dyke brown Hue, Indian yellow Hue, Quinacridone Nickel Azo Gold, Hues of Green, Weldbond, Paintbrush, Metal Clips, Rub ’n Buff-Gold Leaf, Autumn Gold and Spanish Copper, Deco Art One-Step Crackle Finish, Glossy Accents medium, Matte Varnish, Liquid Pearls-Teal, High Flow Black Acrylic Paint, Fine Tip Paint Bottle Applicator
I cannot wait to see your interpretation of this project. Share it on the Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Craft Group Page on Facebook. I would love to see what new creations you are working on!