Monday, June 5, 2017

Special Delivery


Hi Everyone,
Jess here. 
Once again I was a bad design team girl and didn't take step out photos.  Here's the thing, these cabana houses are so easy to assemble I just got carried away.  They just fold together.  A tiny bit of glue or double sided tape and they are done in a flash. 

I started by using some tissue wrap and crazing collage medium to adhere it to the house.  Once the collage medium was dry I used Distress Crayons and Scribble Sticks to add color.  
I love making my tissue have wrinkles.  I smush and scrunch it until I have enough wrinkles. 

The roof was stamped and then colored using Distress Oxide inks.  
The roof edges and the bottom of the house have some washi tape.  





The little postman, a bingo house number, some verbiage, and my teeny house is done. 
The cabana houses come in a set of 5! Such an awesome deal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment