Friday, August 14, 2015

"A Moment in Time" Layout with Robins Nest Paper by Kim C.


 Hello! Kim here with a layout using papers from The Robin's Nest. The picture I used in my layout is my grandmother. She was a sweet and very wonderful lady and I miss her very much. 










The paper I used from the Robin's Nest for the back ground is Honeycomb Fleur Cardstock.  I then used Tropicana Fleur Cardstock for the photo mat along with cream colored cardstock.  I used from Gina's Designs the chipboard frame called Flourished Frame Connie.  Gesso was used to soften it up just a little bit.  You can still see the natural color of the chipboard.









Along the right side of the photo I made a flower cluster that has a piece of chipboard called Tudor Rose Singes.  I cut it in half and used some of the negative pieces to add some swirls.  I also used gesso on these pieces as well.  Some diamond dew drops in a frosted white from The Robins Nest was then added.









At the bottom left of the photo I added more of the negative pieces coming out of the flowers.  I also added a script word cluster from Words & Phrases 1. 









I hope you like this weeks project.  It was a very emotional project for me.





Gina's Designs Items Used:








Robin's Nest Items Used:


Diamond Dew Drops


Honeycomb Fleur Cardstock


Tropicana Fleur Cardstock





Other Items Used:


Cream Cardstock


Wild Orchid Craft Flowers


Resin Heart


Gesso


Cheesecloth

1 comment: