Hello, Friends! I'm having such a good time guest designing for Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts this month! Today, I have a Steampunk Butterfly Gift Wallet tutorial to share with you.
Supply List for Steampunk Butterfly Gift Wallet Tutorial
- GSL Butterfly of Gears
- GSL Mixed Media Fragments 2
- GSL Faux Metal Number Plates
- Distress Paint: Ripe Persimmon, Spiced Marmalade, Carved Pumpkin, Dried Marigold, Rusty Hinge, Wild Honey
- Stampendous Aged Black Embossing Enamel
- Bronze Mica Flakes
- Metal Gear pieces
- Graphic 45 DIY paper roll (Curiosity Collage and Butterflies)
- Graphic 45 Botanicabella Deluxe Collector's Edition
- Graphic 45 Washi tape
- Prima Gold Crackle Texture Paste
- Tall Coin Envelopes
- Small magnets
- Manila tag
I cut one of the envelope sides off to create a slash pocket, then filled it with pretty postcards. This is a great place to write a personal greeting, mount photos on the reverse side of the post cards or tuck in a gift card. It's a really pretty little ensemble.
Thanks so much for joining me today. Please stop by my personal blog for more instructions and pictures! I hope you enjoyed this Steampunk Butterfly Gift Wallet Tutorial. Now go get your craft on!